04/03/12

Myojo February 2012 Translation Part 13


First Dreams??
What Yuri wants to see for his First Dream
I…. actually don’t remember my dreams. When I wake up, I always go, “I think I saw something…” . So, I wanna remember my first dream this time. I wanna hit my cheeks and say, “Oh… so it doesn’t hurt which means it a dream.” And there’d be like, this voice going, “Correct!” And it would be Ohno-kun<3 And when I wake up, there’d be a mail from Ohno-kun to say Happy New Year!
What Yuma wants to see for his First Dream
You know how they say for first dreams, it’s “1 Fuji, 2 Eagle, 3 Eggplant”? So I wanna see a dream where I climb Mt. Fuji and eat an eggplant while watching an eagle fly by…. wait, that’s no fun.(笑)I actually want a car liscence. So I wanna see a dream where I’m driving this wagon kind of car, and I have lots of friends in it, and I go fishing. Have a BBQ, go to hotsprings… if you see a First Dream like that, don’t you think you could go through the year actively?
What Ryosuke wants to see for his First Dream
This massage shop I go to can actually see people’s aura. Cuz, I don’t say anything, but he keeps on guessing who I met & where I went recently right! According to that person, if you see a dream where the toilet is really dirty, you get money luck. So, for my First Dream, I want a dirty toilet. And after that, I’ll buy raffles! FYI, Yamada’s toilet for some reason has a picture of a pig in it, and is clean.(笑)

c:inluvwithhsj

2 komentar:

  1. toilet ryo ada gambar babinya? sesuai dengannya xD *digetok ryoo

    thanks for post it

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. hahaha,....
      kok gtu komennya...
      awas lo yah ntar,,, bisa2 kmu dceraiin ryo.... hohohoho

      yo..yo... ur welcome^_^

      Hapus