30/03/12

[Translation] Myojo January 2012: Inoo-chan



Inoo-chan's was funny xD but i should get my mind out of the gutter *shot* read Keito and Yuto's comments and you'll see what i mean lol.



Myojo January 2012: Inoo-chan

If you look at it for just a second, it seems a bit like the old ladies in Osaka, doesn’t it? (laughs) But looking at the finished pictures, it has a cute pop kind of feeling, and it’s very different from the usual me, so it’s embarrassing…On top of that, I didn’t know what kind of expressions to make, so a troubled feeling appears. (lol, that’s your troubled face, Inoo-chan?)

I have a secret transformation that I want to make. After watching Hikaru’s Ikemen Desu Ne where he went flashy blonde, I thought it was really cool. But then in order to keep the color, he had to keep going to the salon many times and watching from the side, it seemed really troublesome. That’s why, I only want to become blonde for a moment. Repeatedly for only a moment (laughs). If we’re talking about outfits, then I want to wear a pilot or a station attendant’s uniform! A serious-looking uniform would be nice. An outfit that I wore in the past for a magazine project that I never want to wear again is a high school girl uniform. (what’s!? I want to see!! xD) In the middle of the shoot, I needed to go to the bathroom while I was in a mini skirt and I was like, “Going to the men’s room in this get-up…but, but…” and it was tough.

Member’s comments:

Yabu-kun: The T-shirt is going to get stretched out! Be careful! And…what kind of situation is this?

Yuya: It looks like he borrowed Hikaru-kun’s clothes. He sometimes makes a pose like this when he’s messing around.

Yuto: You’re buying colored balls in a large quantity! Did you have kids or something? (LOL)

Keito: Inoo-chan, you wanted this many balls! I didn’t realize at all (laughs). Can you go to university just like this?

Dai-chan: The bracelet on your left hand, the closing is facing upwards.

Chii: When we went to Hawaii last year, you bought a weird pair of pink sunglasses, didn’t you? Isn’t this your sunglasses face since then? I think this one looks better!

Hikaru: It’s kind of…gross (laughs). Inoo-chan looks better in a college student-ish get-up with the buttons properly buttoned. (agreed)

Yama: It’s flashy, but it unexpectedly looks good. Isn’t it fine to wear outfits like this on a regular basis as well?



#n outfit that I wore in the past for a magazine project that I never want to wear again is a high school girl uniform.  In the middle of the shoot, I needed to go to the bathroom while I was in a mini skirt and I was like, “Going to the men’s room in this get-up…but, but…” and it was tough.


this inoo's mean,....XXDDDDDDD
 



c: arisu-chan25(lj) & fuckyeahinookei.tumblr

2 komentar:

  1. ichibannya Kei chan juga yaaah?? *rebutan*
    anyway... i agree with Hika's statement... B|

    *lirik pojok*
    Inoue Orihime.. >o<

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. un...un..^_^,.. ichiban aq inoo kei chan...
      jangan rebutan aah.. so pasti yang menang aq... hohohoho *plaaak
      yuups,, i agree to...>.<

      ehh???? suka ma inoue juga??? *ikutan lirik pojok*

      Hapus