04/03/12

Myojo February 2012 Translation Part 16


NYC’s Colourful Egg
WED/28 - Chinen – Come back to Japanese Food<3
From 26th, we went to Las Vegas for Myojo. After a while, I came a bit homesick, and ate Japanese food<3
THUR/29 - Chinen – Simple Baggage!
We had to check our baggage at the airpot. Members were just, but I was well under the limit!
FRI/30 - NYCTo LA for MYOJO January!
I got carsick… cuz the roads there are so rough, it gets so turbulent inside…(Chinen)
There, we ate cheeseburgers at least once a day… don’t think I need cheeseburgers for a while (Yamada)
The serving size was so big, so I took a photo! On the last day, I bought snacks and a statue for souvenirs! (Nakayama)
THUR/13 - NakayamaFirst Time<3
I went to massage for the first time with my friend, and got massaged on my hip and shoulders! Made me feel so much lighter!
THUR/27 - YamadaBought Glasses, but…
Bought glasses with the big frames, but I lost it within a week…T.T
FRI/28 - Nakayama-The Earth was safe!
I actually kinda believed the Maya tribe thing and just prepared a torch, but nothing really happened…. Phew.
SAT/29 - YamadaTo Korea♪
My weekend I didn’t have work, so I went to Korea by myself. I arranged the plane and hotel. The photo is this food called Natchipokun and it consists of cooked octopus. It was seriously spicy hot!!
Funny Collaborations
A corner where a mystery somehow calls upon another mystery. All you have to do is make sure you are taken cool. This time, collaboration with two seaweeds!
Chinen Yuri x Seaweed
mmm…. I was thinking hard how to be cool with nori(seaweed), but in the end I just did it with nori(on the flow). (笑)
NEW SINGLE : WONDERFUL CUPID(NYC) / GLASS NO MAHOU (NAKAYAMA YUMA)
Nakayama”It’s a cute song, and very NYC-like.  I’m sure little kids can learn it easily. I want kids in pre-school to dance to it. And, even when they grow up, they still remember it, and can still dance to it… I want it to be that kind of song. My solo, “Glass no Mahou” is a memorable song I sang at PLAYZONE. But the recorded version this time is different to what I sang on stage, or what was on the soundtrack CD, and is a totally different arranged version, so it should be able to be heard in a fresh way!”
Yamada: “This song is about a boy & a girl who meets because of a dog. It’s really cute, and a bit like a nursery rhyme. I remember being a cupid, I think it was in junior highschool. My friend had a girl he liked, and one day, I heard the girl he liked liked him back, so I said, “Apparently she likes you too. Go for it!” just for kind of a joke, but they actually started going out after that. I was a bit jealous.   (笑)”
Chinen: ” “Wonderful Cupid” is a three beat, slow, waltz kind of song. Each line is short, so I think it’s easy to remember. I wanna sing with everyone-<3 You know, there’s a puppy in the song, and us three thought of the name! It’s a cute song, so it’d be nice if little kids, to their parents can listen to it!”
October’s Shopping Memo: 
Yu-ma: Fake blood - “I bought it to fool around with my friends. But it was actually pretty expensive!”
Ryo-suke: A black P coat - ”I bought a P coat for the first time, but it’s cool cuz it goes with anything!”
Yu-ri: A brown coat - “Its fluffy and a bit mouton! But it was too hot for me~”

c:inluvwithhsj

3 komentar:

  1. nah ini nih yg bikin heboh n meyakinkan q klo yg di twitt itu fakers ^^

    arigatou

    BalasHapus